Friday, March 11, 2011

THE RAVING MIND

The thoughts are bizarre. They kill. They rave. They rant. I am still. I wonder. I wander. I wilt. I wither. Frosted with grief. Euphoric. I see the world through a prism. The colours refract as does my mood. I throw a tantrum. I watch myself tantalizingly. Some day the temptation is stronger. The creases of mind more intricate. I circumvent. I am skeptical. I am blissful. I wallow in ignorance. Is it right? Asks the righteous core. What is wrong ? The Satan springs and lashes back. When will the journey end ? When will my questions sag ? When will Satan sleep? Its almost time to go to bed.

ज़िन्दगी चुम्बक की तरह खींचती है और मौत दुविधा में डाल देती हैखुद ही कहानी लिखती हूँ और दोहराते समय भूल जाती हूँइस कशमकश से निजात मेरे आकाऔर इक सांस सहला सहला कर कहती है अब तो यात्रा की शुरुआत ही हुई है अभी से घबडा गए ..........?

मुड़ के देखूं तो ज़िन्दगी बुलाती है
आसमानों से आगे बादलों के पार
पर रास्ता मुड़ जाता है
वीरानों में , बंजर वादियों में कहीं
और कदम लडखडाते हैं
सिसकियाँ आवाजों में गूंज के कहे पुकार
पथिक राह भूले तो नहीं हो सुनसान गलियों में ?

No comments:

Post a Comment